Unlimited CPA Continuing Education
Gilsbar Pro is proud to provide its valued clients with complimentary access to continuing education courses from Sequoia CPE, just one more benefit of choosing Gilsbar Pro for your professional liability needs!
Enter information as you would like it to appear on completion certificates. All fields required.
Already have an account? Click here to login
Sequoia CPE is a NASBA-approved sponsor of continuing education courses for CPAs and Enrolled Agents and our courses are accepted in all 50 states. Visit the About Us page for our sponsor numbers from the relevant regulatory bodies.
Your membership is active for 1 full year from the registration date (expiration date is displayed on the My Account page). While the membership is active, you may take as many of our courses as you would like. Grading of final exams is instantaneous, with completion certificates available in your account immediately after passing each exam.
- Step 1: Activate your new account with the 6-digit Registration Code provided by Gilsbar.
- Step 2: Browse all of our CPA CPE courses by clicking View Courses above
- Step 3: Add courses to your account and take exams as often as you like for the next 12 months
- Step 4: Download PDF course materials and access online exams from My Account
- Step 5: Completion certificates are available in My Account immediately after passing each exam with a score of at least 70% correct
Our CPA CPE courses are all self-study, and course materials are provided as a PDF download. Course materials can be downloaded as many times as you like and to as many devices as you like (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Once course materials have been downloaded, you do not need to be connected to the internet to study.
Exams are taken online and are accessed from the My Account page. You must achieve a score of at least 70% correct on the final exam to receive credit for the course, and may retake any failed exams as many times as needed.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.